Canada Jobs opportubities
Food & Beverage Supervisor
* Coach and motivate staff during games and events
* Strictly ensure responsible alcohol service using Smart Serve principles
* Ensure AGCO and MLSE policies and regulations are followed
* Supervise and direct the prompt, efficient and friendly serving of all food and beverage
* Work quickly and independently to resolve operational issues when necessary, ensuring proper follow up with Manager
* Control inventory within assigned area to ensure the smooth operation of the unit
* Participate in all fields of administrative work including but not limited to: opening/closing duties, cleaning checklists, tracking sales and service statistics nightly, performance reviews, and maintenance logs
* Monitor and manage speed of service and product quality
* Assist in the training and development of staff
* Adhere to all MLSE service standards and policies including Health & Safety
* Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
The popularity of Baton Rouge has grown quickly since the first restaurant was introduced. The company aims for strategic growth rather than aggressive expansion, keeping their focus on consistency for all locations.
To ensure high standards of freshness, all food including sauces, dressings and marinades, are prepared on site, according to tested corporate recipes. Baton Rouge strives to deliver a consistent dining experience. Quality food, service and atmosphere - every time.
As an employee with Baton Rouge you will enjoy an energized and dynamic working environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a high volume, full service restaurant.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow directions and meet deadlines.
- We accept graduates from culinary trade academies.
- General knowledge of all positions including salads, sautee, and fryers is mandatory.
- The execution and the presentation of the plates is also a must.
- All candidates must possess strong motivational skills and require minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
Full time only with open availability.
Banquet Server- full time
Be a part of a spectacular event! As a Banquet Server The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald you will create a special event that our Guests will remember. Your ability to work as a team player combined with your service skills and your engaging personality will ensure that our Guests have a memorable experience.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Banquet Manager responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
* Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
* Serve all food and beverage items for assigned banquet meetings
* Have full knowledge of beverage lists
* Have full knowledge of all menu items being served
* Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
* Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
* Other duties as assigned
Reporting to the Surveillance Manager, the Surveillance Operator ensures the integrity of gaming is held to its highest level. He/she protects the patrons and staff of the property through incident reporting, investigating, and routine observation of the Casino floor. This position requires sitting for extended periods of time in front of monitor screens and requires the availability to work days, nights, weekdays and weekends.
- Perform routine observation of the Casino floor identifying potential risks with an emphasis on gaming protection and compliance to internal and external procedures and regulations.
- Perform Routine observation and audits of gaming and revenue centres in order to protect against loss due to theft or procedural deviation.
- Maintain and generate logs and incident reports related to the activities of the Casino.
- Carry out duties and requests in a manner that is conscientious of service standards and unified operational goals.
- Perform other routine reporting and monitoring functions as assigned by the Surveillance Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written English; report writing skills are essential
- Maintain a high level of integrity and be able to hold an AGLC license
- Team player with a friendly demeanor; able to work closely with other team members
- Possess excellent computer skills
- Willing to learn and possesses self-discipline to study
- Excellent observational skills and attention to detail
- Casino knowledge and Table Games experience an asset
- Has good to excellent mathematical skill
"We are supportive of workplace diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals."